Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New Look!

Hello friends and lurkers! You may notice a new look to my blog. This is becuase I've been growing increasingly frustrated with my last template. The fonts were either too big or too small and there was not enough clear division between each post for my liking. So, here we are!

Another change you will notice is that each day will have a different theme for at least one post (if I post at all that day). I will also continue to post random stuff as I see fit.
Lineup:
Movie Mondays - here we will have the interactive movie quote game, blogs about movies, actors, etc.
TV Tuesdays - this will be where I talk about the wonderful world of television.
Wordy Wednesdays - here we will have the word box and other fun word stuff or book talk.
Thoughtful Thursdays - things to ponder, quotes to remember, etc.
Earth Friendly Fridays - each Friday we'll either learn about something we can do to help the earth or discuss an enviornmental hot topic.

This week we will phase in this new schedule, but as you know, the word box is already open and will stay open until Thursday this week.

Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Squishy Burrito said...

I love schedules and routines and your new layout. Life is good.

Fishfrog said...

I look forward to Fridays, when I will dissemble you quaintly liberal environmental views.