Friday, October 06, 2006

Yay!

I lost my glasses about a month ago. Thinking I'd merely left them up at the farm, I asked my dad to look around last time he was up there. No luck. I was bummed, not because I particularity like my glasses, but because glasses are expensive.

Jump to tonight: Tonight, I am having trouble sleeping. Since my "retirement" I have reverted back to my natural sleep patterns: stay up late, sleep in late. Well, I'm trying to get back on a normal schedule because I'm going to have to start subbing soon & my current schedule isn't going to fly with that. But I digress... Basically I couldn't sleep, so I started cleaning my room. As I was putting away my duffel bag I heard a noise. "That's odd," I thought, "I cleaned this out weeks ago." (I had just neglected to put the empty bag away). When I looked inside the pocket I found nothing. Then, I noticed a rip in the lining - inside: my glasses!! Also inside: a 50 dollar bill left over from my MT vacation. It is a good night tonight!

No comments: