Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wow, you watch a lot of T.V.

The other night I was over at the Anti-blogger's house watching a movie with Matt & the Washrambler. After the movie was over, Matt began flipping channels and commented on my ability to name even the most obscure T.V. shows in just a few seconds. At first I was defensive about this - as if my being able to identify Still Standing in a split second is a bad thing.

Then I got to thinking: it's not a bad thing. I'm impressed when someone can name a song after only a few notes, so why not be impressed when someone possesses the same knowledge about T.V.? So to Matt I say, "Thanks."
This blog post is brought to you by "TV Tuesdays"

1 comment:

Fishfrog said...

As SP has said, there is no reason to be proud of cultural literacy. Since TV is definitive of today's pop culture, you should be proud of your literacy!