Friday, October 06, 2006

Matt's Neat Links & Missoula

If you go to Matt's Blog, and all 5 of my readers do, you probably have visited some of his "neat links." Right now, there is one titled "Bear vs. Tranquelizers vs. Trampoline." I suggest you click on it. This is amusing to me because the clip actually takes place in my favorite town, Missoula, MT. Bears in trees are actually not all that uncommon there. During my sophmore year of school there was a bear stuck in the tree outside of my freshman year dorm. Another time a bear was found sleeping on the quad ouside of the building where I checked my e-mail every day. Luckily for me, the bear was snoozing at the same time I was (early morning) so we did not encounter eachother. Ahh, Missoula....the last best place.

3 comments:

Scarlet Panda said...

Was that bear ok after he fell off of the trampoline?

Matt said...

Yes, the bear was fine. According to the local 6 news channel, "Officials said the bear is fine and will be released into the wild in the morning."

As I saw this clip in fedjur, I had the audio down and didn't realize that it happened in Montana.

Pami Jane said...

Hi Warm Fuzzy...I admit I am liking your blog. Would you like a 6th viewer? Let me know if you like poetry. Why? I'm a poet and I just got a blog for the first time. Woohoo...now I just need people...lol. B;essings! Name of my blog for just in case...Pami Jane's Theraputic Poetry...only two on now, but it will grow.