Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What is so great about Wednesdays @ 8:00?

Before this week my Wednesday 8:00 timeslot was already over booked. Lost and Veronica Mars both come on at this time. Veronica Mars reruns on Saturdays, so major scheduling problems were avoided. Now, I find that Gilmore Girls has moved from Tuesdays at 7p.m. to this Wednesday times slot. What the hell? Lost, well lost out. There is no contest between that over hyped show in which nothing happens, often not even a new episode and my G-girls. Now, I find thatoriginal recipe Law & Order is also moving to Wednesdays at 8a.m. Why are the TV gods doing this to me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gilmore Girls was a repeat. The one you missed that I told you about. I think its still on Tuesdays at 7. They played 2 episodes on Tuesday and the one last night too.

Amanda G. said...

what? Tivo didn't record any of those, and when I looked at the line up it only shows the ones on Wednesdays. Tivo has let me down. Way down!

Scarlet Panda said...

1. Do not speak ill of the Tivo.

2. I missed Law & Order because of a stupid Gilmore Girls repeat?!?

Amanda G. said...

1. the TiVo will get an apology when it deserves an apology. I don't hold a grudge.

2. it was one I missed becuase of reception, and although former squishy's synopsis really good, I still wanted to actually see it.