Monday, March 13, 2006

Jeremy Northam

I love Jeremy Northam. After looking at his filmography, I realized that I have not seen very many movies with him in them, and need to add some to my movie que. The following, however, are good movies that I have seen with him and that he is sexy in. I highly recommend checking them out.


Emma - He plays Mr. Knightley. After watching this movie with a bunch of friends in college, my friend Kelly spoke for us all when she said, "Everyone needs a Mr. Knightley for her very own." Although (admittedly) he is no Mr. Darcy, he comes as close a second as anyone has a right to do.

The Winslow Boy - He plays the a lawyer in a movie set in England in the early 20th centery. The Winslow family's youngest son is expelled from boarding school - why I can't remember. Anwya, the trial, etc is the back drop for the story, but the real story is in the family and his falling in love with the daughter. I really like this movie - it is sweet.

The Net- Not the best movie ever made, but it lands Jeremy Northam on the "Sexy Psyco" list.

He's also in Gosford Park. A moive I was not fond of, but many people like.

No comments: