Monday, December 12, 2005

Cool Website

One of my favorite websites is Found Magazine. I head about it on NPR a couple of years ago. People send in notes, postcard, letters, or anything that they find on the ground that seems interesting. The website is for the magazine that you can purchase, but they also have many found things on the website for you to view.

Some of the finds are funny, others are more thought provoking, and some are just sad. On the main page, they have their most recent finds, but you can also view more by typing something in the "search for finds" box.

They revamped the website & I don't find it as user friendly as it used to be. Still, it's updated regularly, and I highly recommend checking it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice posting, I haven't looked at that site for a few years but thought it was pretty interesting back then.