Monday, February 20, 2006

"That gum you like is going to come back in style"

For the past two years, two of my best friends from college and I have met in the beautiful Snoqulamie Valley for the Twin Peaks Festival. The festival is just a fun excuse for us to get together, meet some cool people, and rewatch the awesome series. This year, we decided not to do it, opting instead to head for a Missoula renunion this summer. We all felt it was time to take a break from the fest and spend our money elsewhere. Also, we wanted to include our other best friend (who doesn't watch Twin Peaks) in the fun. I've really been looking forward to this trip - I'm already eagerly awaiting a white water rafting trip I'm sure we'll go on. I should be a blast.

***Bird & Heather - I wouldn't read anymore if I were you.***
I am still on the Festival mailing list however, and the send updates about the festival - the activities and the anticipated celebratiy guests. I promised myself that I would not to got to the Festival website in case I saw something that would fill me with regrete at our decision. Well, I broke that promise to myself, and boy, am I paying for it. The celebraties are lining up, and amoung them is Kimmy Robertson; she played one of the main characters - Lucy Moran (the secratary at the T.P.P.D.). Still, we made a decision and will stick by it, but I cannot believe I'm going to miss Lucy. I cannot believe it!

No comments: