Monday, February 13, 2006

Movie Quote Game

It is time once again for....


The Movie Quote Game!


In what movie would you find this quote:

Person 1: Who we admire most in the world, and why? The person we admire most in the world is make-up artist and creature creator Rick Baker.
Person 2:
His wonderfully gruesome slime bladders and slobber tubes in an American Werewolf in London won him a richly deserved Oscar. That is why we admire make-up artist and creature creator Rick Baker very, very, very, very, very, very . . .
Person 1: . . . very, very, very, very, very . . .
Person 2:
. . . very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very . . .
Person 1:
. . . very, very, very, very, very much. It's 100 words on the nose.
Person 2: You can count it if you want.

5 comments:

Scarlet Panda said...

As the person who watched this movie with you roughly once a day for several years, I will abstain. But you know I know it.

Fishfrog said...

RoboCop 2?

Matt said...

Summer School. With Mark Harmon and Kirstie "Saavik" Alley. That's the essay of one of the kids obsessed with Texas Chainsaw Massacre, right?

My memories of that movie: Chainsaw, Mark Harmon letting his dog lick his fingers and then dipping them back in the peanut butter, and Kirstie Alley making a lewd gesture that, despite my fondness for all things lewd, I've never seen anywhere else.

Amanda G. said...

Matt, you are correct! It is a classic of our generation.

Matt said...

I just want to note that I'm dominating your competitions.

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!