Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sleep. Beautiful sleep.

My cat, though I love her, is a great big pig and she has done the unthinkable - distrubed my precious Saturday morning snooze time. Today, I was once again woken by her insessent meows and headbutts as she insisted that I get up and feed her. Nevermind that she'd only been given her nightly feeding 7 hours earlier! Panda used to give her her morning feedings, but this week started barracading her door so Lucy cannot get in in the morning. Lucy is in for rude awakening becuase I am thinking of doing the same thing. After a week of being woken up early, I have been reduced to a walking zombie. This cannot continue! She's not a baby - she's a cat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think that would work for Mster?

Scarlet Panda said...

I wouldn't recommend it. We barricaded her outside both our rooms last night, but around 6 a.m., I was woken up by these horrible, sad, howling cries. She sounded so scared and abandoned that I got up and fed her. If I couldn't ignore that, I doubt you'll be able to ignore Mster.