Thursday, January 12, 2006

Six Degrees Winner!

Although Squishy is the one to beat in this game, this time FishFrog did it! Kudos to him for connecting Adam Sandler to Dustin Hoffman in only 3 moves faster than anyone else did.

FishFrog's entry:
1. Adam Sandler was in "Little Nicky" with Harvey Keitel
2. Keitel was in "Pulp Fiction" with Samuel L. Jackson
3. Jackson was in "Sphere" (movie sucked but book was good) with Dustin Hoffman

Sphere was indeed a good book.

FishFrog - the next time I see you, you will be the proud owner of a small box of baking soda. Check out my previous posts here and here for ideas on how to use your baking soda effectively. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Squishy Burrito said...

Congratulations Fishfrog. I'm sorry for insinuating you cheated.

Fishfrog said...

I take no offense at the insinuation, as I have frequently cheated in the past. I would also be happy to split the baking soda with you.

Squishy Burrito said...

Score!!!!

Fishfrog, you are a good man.