Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Word Box

It's Wednesday and that can mean only one thing: Word Fun!! So it is time for my favorite Wordy Wednesday activity- the Word Box! Submit words often - the more words you submit, the more chance you have to see your word highlighted in all its glory! I also highly recommend using your word in a sentance. I'm not saying your word is better off for it, but... your word might be better off for it.

This magical world of vocabulary will be open until the evening of Sunday, January 22.
As always I am eager to see what words fill our wonderful box! Happy Wording!

5 comments:

Fishfrog said...

priapism

P.S. If I knew how to use it in a sentence, I wouldn't ask you to look it up for me.

Anonymous said...

Fecund

Anonymous said...

is

sometimes it is best to get back to basics

Fishfrog said...

Ennui

My life is filled with ennui.

Anonymous said...

Paragon