Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Passion Lives Here!

Today's post comes because yesterday I saw a commercial for the 2006 Winter Olympics. Olympics mean one thing to me - my shows are not on. At least Winter Games, unlike the Summer Games, is somewhat intersting with the hockey, skiing, snowboarding and figure skating. Note that I said figure skating, not ice dancing. Now, I realize that the ice dancers work really hard and are way way way more athletic than me and all of my friends combined, but I want to see some triple axels! Otherwise, it just looks boring to me and I will not watch it.

For all of you who are excited for the 2006 Winter Olympics, you only have 1 more month to go! They'll be here February 10th. I, for the most part, will be entertaining myself with TV on DVD.
This blog post brought to you by "TV Tuesdays"

2 comments:

Fishfrog said...

I am very excited about the hockey. Canada's gold in 2002 didn't sit well with me. Also, ice dancing is a little lame.

Squishy Burrito said...

I am also very excited about the hockey. Canada's gold in 2002 sat very well with me.