Saturday, June 14, 2008

0 for 3...

My movie outings have not been very successful lately. Tonight I saw The Happening. It just so happens that this movie sucks! It was ridiculously cheesy, but there were also some good laughs to be had (some intentional, others not so much), so it might be worth renting and watching in a group. It is not worth 8 bucks to see it in the theater, however, and there is really no action, so seeing it on "the big screen" should not be a high priority.

I can't wait for the new Batman and James Bond movies to come out. I need to see something Awesome! before I loose my faith in movies.

5 comments:

Nell said...

Ted and I watched Charlie Wilson's War last night and we really like it. If you haven't seen it yet and want to renew your faith in Hollywood, I would recommend it.

Ann said...

If you're looking for lighthearted fun, Kung Fu Panda is adorable. And it teaches the important life lesson that it's what's on the inside that matters.

Fishfrog said...

Danielle and I are watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade right now. And it is AWESOME!!!

Scarlet Panda said...

It's been over a month since you last blogged.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the happening sucks. Kim and I saw it at the Tivoli. I've come to the conclusion that I should just save myself time and skip all M. Night Schmall... whatever his name is, movies. They all blow chunks!