Sunday, June 01, 2008

i'm a teacher!... with a job!!!

I've finally completed all the steps necessary to be a certified teacher, and while I'm awaiting approval from the state, that is really a formality at this point (albeit a very important formality). With all my certification classes finished, it seemed the proper thing to do was interview for some teaching positions. So, Thursday I interviewed with a couple of districts, and on Friday I was offered a job!! I feel so lucky to have found a job so quickly. I'm not sure what grade(s) or subject(s) I'll be teaching come August, but I should find out in a few weeks after I sign my contract.

Hooray!!!

3 comments:

Nell said...

Congratulations Ms. G.!!!!!

Scarlet Panda said...

I am so happy for you!

Beth said...

Wooo! Hoooo! Employment!