Thursday, July 24, 2008

update


yes, Panda, it's been a while since I've blogged. I apologize, but I must say I've had a busy month! I just moved to a new part of town (hooray!) and I started my new teaching job (double hooray!). I'll be teaching civics and American government. I could not be happier. This was my first pick (minus the econ part of civics...heh,heh...that should be interesting) of subjects to teach! I also would be happy teaching American History, but after my practicum last fall in an Am. Gov't class, I've really been hoping for this placement. :)

Anyway, sorry for the boring blog post. I leave you with this picture of a red panda in honor of our favorite panda who is moving home soon (triple hooray!).

1 comment:

Scarlet Panda said...

Thanks for the picture! Only ten days until my triumphant return to the Lou--wahoo!

I think you'll be great at teaching civics and government. Can I come in and talk to your classes about the federal judiciary or something?