Monday, November 20, 2006

Stump Fuzzy

I'm turning the tables today, this Movie Monday, and giving you the chance to stump me with movie quotes or 6 degrees. Why? Two reasons: 1. I can't think of a movie quote today, and 2. I feel like it.

If you stump me you will recieve the satisfaction of knowing you stumped the master. You may even get some cookies -the number of cookies depends on how many people stump me & on how much time I have to bake!

My only rule, and this is really for Matt and Y: please do not quote kung fu movies or some other movie that you know damn good and well there is absolutely no chance I have seen because no one has ever heard of it except for you two!

This blog post brought to you by "Movie Mondays"

13 comments:

Matt said...

"You know, I once knew this guy who could hold his breath in the water for hours. Nobody could ever figure out how he did it. Maybe it wasn't hours, but it sure was a long time. That's when I was on the swim team, freshman year. He used to do it, too. Held his breath for hours. Just by thinking about eating French fries. Guess he really got off on eating French fries."

Anonymous said...

From the same movie

"I would like a mind altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills"


"Lighten up. Its a party god dammit"

Amanda G. said...

wow, you have no idea how badly I want to cheat right now! All three quotes are from the same movie, right? I'm going to have to mull this over...

Matt said...

All three quotes are not from the same movie. Anonymous' two quotes come from the same movie, I assume, but it's different from the french fries quote movie (I had to search to find anonymous' movie quote).

You will never get mine. Cookies!

Amanda G. said...

Okay, I've decided for the movie quotes 3 guesses on my part seems fair so that it doesn't go on too long. Agree?


So, my 1st guess for anonymous is:
1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

For Matt:
1. Lost Boys?

Amanda G. said...

I think arfanser may have stumped me. I'm not giving up yet, but his no-TV rule is really putting a damper on my plans!

Amanda G. said...

For the record, I can connect Kristen Bell and Summor Gau in only 3 steps if I go through t.v. DARN YOU, Arfanser!!! Darn you and your movies only rule!

Matt said...

not lost boys.

Amanda G. said...

for matt:
2. The goonies?

Matt said...

not the goonies

Amanda G. said...

this is impossible. I now know I can step it up a notch or two on my monday movie games! okay, last guess for Matt:

3. Nerds

Matt said...

As in Revenge of the Nerds? Nope.

Want the answer?

Amanda G. said...

yes, I want the stupid answer! erg!!!