Sunday, November 26, 2006

Call me Stumped!

Well, it's never happened before that I could not connect two actors in 6 degrees or less, but with the movie only restriction set up by Arfanser, this week it happened! So sad for me!

Here is how I connected them through T.V.:
1. Kristen Bell was in Veronica Mars with Allyson Hannigan (recurring)
2. Allyson was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Nathan Fillion (recurring)
3. Nathan was in Firefly/Serenity with Summer Glau.

Sadly, it was not enough to get the job done! I wasted my look up on Summer Glau because I didn't recognize the name - I felt so stupid when I saw her picture! What a waste!!

Likewise, Matt stumped me with his movie quote. I just looked up the quote and it is from Space Camp.

Congratulations to you Arfanser and Matt!! You may happily await your cookies now. I'll bake them sometime this week!

No comments: