Wednesday, November 22, 2006

History Museum

The history museum is fun. I went there yesterday to work on a project I have due for tonight's class. I visited three of the exhibits - all were interesting (one was, you guessed it, on the World's Fair). Exhibits also center around Charles Lindbergh, the auto industry, John Caspar Wild's Early Views of the Midwest, and one called American Visions of Liberty and Freedom. I really wanted to go into that last one, but I ran out of time and it was not one of the exhibit review options that my professor gave us, so I want to go back. As with just about anything in our city, there are days when everything is free - that day for the history museum is Tuesday. If anyone would like to take an afternoon or evening trip to the museum some Tuesday, just let me know! I would be happy to go with you.

No comments: