Sunday, November 19, 2006

Making up for a week of not posting!

  • Thank you Squishy for letting Panda and me borrow Corner Gas. It is my new favorite show. We watched it on Saturday night and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I couple of times I even had to pause the DVD because I was laughing so much.
  • I think I get a lot more work done in the computer lab at school than in front of my computer at home. I'm not sure why this is, but I think I'll be testing this theory out by spending more time at school. With my extra time I plan to do the things I love: actually see my friends, blog, crochet, and watch T.V.
  • I have a lot of crochet projects to start and finish before Christmas. I'm getting worried.
  • After class tonight (yes, tonight - Sunday), I went bowling and bowled a 139 - personal best! Yeah, I rock.
  • Subway no longer sells Sour Cream and Onion Baked Lays. As you can imagine, I am extremely upset about this.
  • If you want someone to find your home or your place of business, then post your freaking address where it can be seen easily from the road! I cannot stress this enough.
  • I am in love with the song Fidelity by Regina Spektor. It has been on both Veronica Mars and Grey's Anatomy. Those two shows have the best music!
  • I have the 2nd Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. It is great (as you might expect), but I didn't fall as madly in love with it as I did with the first one. If anyone wants a listen, they are welcome. My favorite song on there is I Hate Everyone by Get Set Go (they also sing Wait, from the first album - this song is so good it makes my heart hurt just a little). A close second is Homebird by Foy Vance followed by I Me You I'm Your by Jim Noir.
  • I went camping a couple of weekends ago, and I had s'mores that were out of this world!

2 comments:

Fishfrog said...

Wow. That's a lot to take in from a single blog post. Congrats on the bowling score. That is higher than I have ever scored.

Amanda G. said...

I know, I had a lot of days worth of posting to make up for! You don't have to take it all in at once. Just read one bullet point at a time. :)