Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Life List

Ellen has been talking a lot about her life list, and this has inspired me to write a life list of my own. It is still a work in progress, but here is my life list:

  • Visit all the National Parks
  • Travel to Malaysia
  • Crochet an afghan
  • Backpack through Europe
  • Get a dog

I encourage all of you to create a life list a la Ellen. It is fun and highlights your priorities. I made sure I have both "big to do's" and "little to do's" on my list, because (as with any To Do list) I want to have some things that are relatively easy to check off. Feel free to share anything on your life list that you would like.

This blog post brought to you by "TV Tuesdays"

2 comments:

Squishy Burrito said...

I have afghan making books if you want to borrow them.

Amanda G. said...

Thanks, squishy! I will have to take a look at them.