Sunday, April 30, 2006

I hate finals

The finals I'm referring to are not mine, but the law students'. Here it is, Sunday night and I'm all by my lonesome. SP has been in marathon study sessions for a couple of weeks now. Not only do I not see her, but I don't see anyone else either, and it is a total drag. Alright, I'm done complaining.

I am really happy because my favorite band, They Might Be Giants (also known as the best band ever), will be here in St. Louis on May 6th. I cannot wait! Can.Not.Wait. They come at the perfect time - finals will be over and my 4 events at work will be totally wrapped up.

2 comments:

Fishfrog said...

I think it's sweet that you miss us. I miss you too. I hope your stew was good. (Inside reference)

Anonymous said...

Finals suck.................

Your brain feels like mush after, and then the fun part of waiting for your grades!!!!!!!!