Tuesday, April 11, 2006

etiquette hats at dinner table origins

Someone got to my blog by googleing "etiquette hats at dinner table origins" I've no doubt they were disappointed when the arrived at a "happy birthday nell" post where warmfuzzies were wearing hats and a post about passing to the right.

Always wanting to please, I thought I'd look up the answer to this web-surfer's question. Unfortunately, I'm only taking a mini-break at work and do not have time to do this. So, on second thought I'm just going guess at who/why this person googled the query.

I imagine he is a smart, but unruly student who refused to take off his hat at during school lunch and one of two things happened:
1. theteacher on duty assigned him the task of writing a paper on ettiquete - specifically: dinner table etiquette and the wearing of hats.
2. the student set out out to show that he was unjustly punished (given detention or mocked in front of his peers) by trying to prove that it is perfectly acceptable etiquette to wear a hat at the dinner table.

Do you have any guesses about this mystery googler?

No comments: