Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween!


pictures of our pumpkins (as promised):


We had a handful of trick-or-treaters tonight, but not very many. I don't think a lot of people in my neighborhood pass out candy, and we are the only ones with pumpkins that I can see. Still, the kids who came were really cute. We had pirates, witches, ballerinas, star wars thing, and even a muggle (one of the little kid's older brothers was not dressed up, but when I asked him what he was supposed to be he said he was a muggle. I gave him candy for that!)

7 comments:

Nell said...

How in the world do you have time for all this pumpkin carving and office organizing when you are doing all this blogging?!? Amazing.

Scarlet Panda said...

Yeah, kudos on the blogging and the pumpkin carving.

Amanda G. said...

I am very talented. Yes, very talented, indeed! :)

Anonymous said...

warm fuzzy is a witch! she casts spells to blog and organize for her! burn her at the stake!

Sweet Cactus said...

Yesterday one of my fourth grade students told me he was going to dress up as a hooker. Yes, a hooker. He said "with lots of makeup, a red dress and high heels." Imagine the look on his face when his mother came to pick him up TODAY and I let her know what he was telling us at school. I imagine his evening is SUCKING right about now. LOL!! :) :) See, that's a much better story then one of my 6th graders saying I had a big nose (in Spanish) during group time. Too bad I knew what he said. Ah ha! See you at detention, son.

Anonymous said...

hey... are those the three rotting lumps on our front porch? gross.

Amanda G. said...

yes, yes they are gross. Gross and scary...all part of the halloween experience!