Tuesday, October 30, 2007

it's a wonder I've made it this long

with out killing myself (accidentally, of course).

Today I almost killed myself twice. I blame my super cute Halloween slipper-socks and my stairs. The first time, I ran down my steps and when my slipper-sock covered foot hit the hardwood floor at the bottom of the stairs, it went flying up, and the rest of my body went flying backwards. Luckily, I grabbed the doorknob in time to catch myself. The second time, I ran down the steps and my slipper sock slipped and I went sliding down the steps until my bum finally stopped me. It hurt. A lot. My back still hurts actually. And yet...I'm still wearing my slipper socks. Their cute; they are red and black stripped, and they have a pumpkin on them.

1 comment:

Sweet Cactus said...

dude...I gave myself a concussion last week when I hit my head really hard on Spirit's crate. I puked on the way to work!! I'm a KlUtZ. I had a big purple bump on my forehead, but now it has dimished to just a scratch. All the kids said was, "Ms. L, what happened to your FaCe?" Thanks, kids. I wanted to ask them the question back, but resisted.