Thursday, October 27, 2005

How the Warm Fuzzy Came to Be


When I was in 1st grade, my teacher Mrs. Dottie W. lead me in to world of encouragment and wonder when she introduced warm fuzzies to me. We used to draw warm fuzzies in class and make cotten ball warm fuzzies to take home. For some reason, my artistic abiltiy never quite progressed past the warm fuzzy stage, and to this day I draw them. Sometimes I draw whole villages of them. Sometimes they have hats, but only if there is a festivity worthy of them.

6 comments:

Scarlet Panda said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome to the blogosphere

Anonymous said...

Now we will do battle.

Fishfrog said...

Yaayyy! It is indeed a day worthy of hats.

Anonymous said...

I want a warm fuzzy...

Squishy Burrito said...

I think you should be a warm fuzzy for halloween.

Amanda G. said...

That is a good idea, squishy burrito. I went to a party last night and was a devil, but I forgot to take of my cross necklace, and I feel it caused my devil-cred to go down quite a bit.