Wednesday, November 14, 2007

nikita and scarves

Pretty much all my spare time lately has been spent crocheting and watching La Femme Nikita. My roommate Timotio can often be heard saying, "You're sill watching this show?!" or "What are you knitting now?" (to this I reply, "I'm CROCHETING!," and he responds, "whatever." Anway, I started the show from the beginning a week or two ago, and now I"m in season 2 (I've skipped some of my least favorite episodes as I've seen them all a million times). The other night I put in a disc and crocheted this scarf as I watched Nikita and Michael kick ass. I'm pretty impressed with myself. Now...if only there were a covert anti-terrorist crocheting organization I could join...

Next up: Gloves!

2 comments:

Sweet Cactus said...

what happened to my birthday/xmas gift from last year? you never mailed it but I remember that it was crocheted. wendy would like slippers for christmas that are pink with hearts on them. shall i measure her paws for you? ;)

Amanda G. said...

I know! I have it in my bin of stuff (along with Irene's.) She's coming in Dec; I'll probably send yours (plus this year's) gift back with her!

Are you gonna come visit me?