Thursday, August 23, 2007

silly grocer

Today I went to the grocery store, and I handed the bagger my tote and mesh bags. I said, "the mesh bags hold a surprising amount of stuff, so you can fill them up." We proceeded to have a conversation about how much they could hold wherein I relayed to the bagger that I used to put all my groceries in two mesh bags and walk four blocks home. "The bags never broke?," she asked. I replied that they had not, and that they could hold quite a bit of weight.

After all that, the bagger still did not want to fill up the bags to the brim, and whipped out some plastic bad boys. I had to intervene (nicely), and low and behold, everything fit in my three bags. I didn't even have that much stuff; I can't imagine why she thought I needed more bags.

Anyway, I really am not going for "world's most boring blog," but bear with me, I did have a fainting spell yesterday. :) No, really I'm just trying to get back in the habit of blogging regularly so my devoted readers are not left hanging.

1 comment:

Fishfrog said...

You are truely the supreme blogger of the land. In the world of blogging, quantity is the key, and lately, you have been kicking ass! Keep it up.