Wednesday, August 15, 2007

hooray!

It is hard to believe, but everything save my bedding and toiletries are packed. The movers come bright and early in the morning, and I am expecting to be wowed by their ability to move my stuff in a jiff. Hooray for movers!

I'm moving in with my friend R; she has generously offered for me to rent the upstairs/attic room in her house. While I'm sad to be parting ways with Panda, I am excited about my new living arrangements. Most of my furniture fits in my "flat," and what little doesn't can be stored. Flat: that's what I'm calling it from here on out because it makes me smile to do so. R (who I will now call "roomie" until such time as I find a better nickname for her) is one of the most fun people I know. We were friends in jr high, and after a 14 year hiatus, we've became fast friends once again. Hooray for friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a loft i tell you!