Friday, December 15, 2006

Discover all the Cleaning Possibilities!


Mr. Clean! Mr. Clean!!
















I just bought Mr. Clean's Magic Erasers, and man oh man, I am in love! I'd heard the raves about this product, and I finally purchased it tonight to get rid of some scuff marks. The scuff marks came right off - virtually no elbow grease was needed - just Mr. Clean's Magic! I don't know what these things are made of (not listed on the box), and I'm somewhat scared that I spread toxins all over my walls tonight, but the erased scuff marks* are adequately distracting my fears. I still recommend baking soda as a cleaning agent whenever possible, but the awesome power of Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser cannot be denied!

*in no way does this mean I have cleaned all the scuff marks in our apartment.

2 comments:

Sweet Cactus said...

I agree. These things rock! Hey, do you remember "Mr. Clean," my sexy neighbor? Yummy.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Dude, I can't believe I am saying this about a cleaning product as I never saw myself a posterboy but what the hey? They are the shizzle...

Period...