Saturday, December 09, 2006

A "came from" treat

I must be in the "next blog" rotation or something because I've noticed I've been getting some traffic from unknown blogs on blogspot. One such blog is A Day In Boredom.

The author, a high schooler, uploads his YouTube videos to this handy-dandy blog. I think this dude is pretty entertaining and creative. What's more, he's obviously having a lot of fun. He often sings songs and his "Bunch of Things" segments remind me of Sifle and Olly's "Calls from the Public." I've spent a big chunk of time watching his videos and I liked many of his posts. You may enjoy this one and this one, or (for a song) this one. Aside from his YouTube videos he makes music (some of which can be heard on his blog, but he also links to his MySpace Music Page).

No comments: