Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cute or down right scary?

I went to Cute Overload today because I needed a little pick me up. As well as some really cute photos of adorable pets, I came across "The bears are hogging the playset again" Maybe it's just me, but I find the idea of several bears hanging out at a playground disconcerting. At first I thought it was a zoo and the playground was for the bears, but I don't think so - if you look at the picture I think it's more likely that this is a playground in some picnic area of a national or state park. Can you imagine coming across that scene? I'll bet Panda can...

Alright, break's over...back to work!

1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I have been to Cute Overload once and it was surely an overload of cute. I normally don't function real well after too much cute but I did okay that day. You'll be okay, just take deep breaths and make someone smile, you can do it...Put your back into it....

That's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, that's the way...

Later...