Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Firefly

My DVDs of Firefly finally came from Netflix! I have been anxious to watch Firefly ever since I saw Serenity last summer, but I have a lot in my Netflix que (namely Angel), so its taken me a while to get the DVDs. Anyway...I watched discs one and two last Friday.


The best thing about the show is that it stars the incredibly hot and sexy Nathan Fillion. I love Nathan Fillion so much. I loved him on One Life to Live, Two Guys and a Girl, Buffy, and I love him on Firefly. What I do not love is the sound on the Firefly discs; it is really poor. I have to use the subtitles so I can figure out what the hell anyone is saying. Other than that, I could not be happier with my rentals. The show is funny and action packed. There are also no ugly aliens (at least not yet) which is a big reason form my resistance to sci-fi stuff. This show is more like a western that planet hops.


This blog post brought to you by "TV Tuesdays"

No comments: