Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm hot on your heels


Yep, I'm a runner. Actually I hate running, but desperately want to learn to love it, so while I was on the treadmill training my legs to go up hill in anticipation for my summer trip to Missoula where my college buds and I will hike to the M on Mt Sentinel, I switched up my routine and jogged a little. For four very long minutes. I tell ya this much: running is more of a work out than walking or biking.

Meanwhile, I am very excited about my trip in July! I have been back to Missoula in 2 years and it is just about my favorite place to be. We are also going camping in Glacier for 3 nights. I am a little worried about bears since we will be in Griz Country, but Glacier is the most beautiful place I've ever been, so I'm just going to take a heathy amount of bear fear with me on my trip and call it good.

No comments: