Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i just

  • ate a gigantic bowl of chocolate ice-cream.
  • found a copy of my undergrad transcript (that I thought I'd lost).
  • applied for some teaching jobs.
  • turned on the air conditioner. After the ice cream, this is the best decision I've made all day.
  • came to terms with the fact that I do not have a head for lyrics. I had to admit this after hearing (and singing along to) Little Boxes all day only to still mess up the words when I tried to sing it on my own. It's a very short and simple song.
  • wondered why a student would ask me if I am "goth." Goth, really?
  • realized the bag of papers I have to grade is still in my car...
  • brought up my bag of papers and remembered that at the beginning of my stew-tea I promised myself never to bring home papers to grade. So much for that.

No comments: