Monday, February 04, 2008

Tomorrow is SUPER TUESDAY!

I just went to electoralcompass.com and I scored closest to Obama and furthest from Huckabee. I'm really looking forward to voting tomorrow in my bell-weather state of MO! On a similar note, I got the chance to hear Obama speak last Saturday when he was in town. It was just amazing! He was so inspiring and so hopeful. I really feel that that he can make some positive things happen for this country. I, of course, was also happy to hear his plan to retain teachers and change No Child Left Behind.

2 comments:

Scarlet Panda said...

That's one of the better which-candidate-you-match sites I've seen. I'm also closest to Obama and furthest from Huckabee.

If today ends up being as close as everyone thinks, maybe I'll get a chance to see Obama if he comes to Texas.

Anonymous said...

write some blogs!