Monday, April 16, 2007

The Cutting Edge

I just recently re-watched one of my favorite movies from my young adult years: The Cutting Edge. This is a romantic comedy set against the back-drop of the wonderful world of competitive figure skating. I have to be honest, I was a bit concerned that the movie would not have stood the test of time, but I could not have been more wrong. I just love it! While watching it I said, "They just don't make movies like they used to." This prompted a response from Panda, "They don't make 12 year old girls like they used to." Sad, but true.
This blog post brought to you by "Movie Mondays"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's it. I'm going to have to add it to my Blockbuster queue (pronounced kyoo-yoo).

Amanda G. said...

no need to add it to your kyoo-yoo; you can borrow it from me!

arfanser said...

This movie brings back good memories, like when I told my parents I watched the movie, but ended up doing something else instead. Still never seen it.