Thursday, April 26, 2007

And another one bites the dust

Another show I enjoy, that is. Not only has the new Andy Richter show been cancelled, but so has Drive. You all know how much I love Nathan Fillion, so I'm sure you can imagine how upset I am about this. I also genuinely enjoyed the show, and feel that it was not (after only 3 episodes) given time to find its stride and audience. I'm annoyed.

On the plus side, I think Two Guys and Girl has finally come out on DVD...maybe. I found this, but when I look on amazon or other stores like that, I find nothing about this DVD, so I'm not sure if this is bootleg (it looks like it was commercially made) or what. Two Guys and a Girl is hilarious. Panda will roll her eyes as she reads this. I could say it is a guilty pleasure show of mine, but truth be told, I feel no guilt about loving this show. Not one twinge. I just love it. It delights me.

In other Fillion news...he has a movie coming out (a romantic comedy) called Waitress. Rotten Tomatoes is giving it a fresh rating 91%! (admittedly, there are not many reviews in yet, but so far so good).

2 comments:

Scarlet Panda said...

What?!!! I just spent two precious hours watching the pilot of this show, and it was all for naught.

No more will I bother watching any tv show until it's clear that it's going to survive.

Fishfrog said...

I don't really understand why a network would only air a show for three episodes and then pull the plug. It's like, if you were into the pilot enough to order more episodes, why the hell wouldn't you give it more than three to grab an audience???