Thursday, February 15, 2007

So Long Homies

I was going to say what I said to my boss on my last day of work, which was, "SO LONG SUCKKAS!," but decided against it. My boss found it funny. Why am I saying "So long," you ask? Well, I'm heading to Arizona in the morning to visit Sweet Cactus and my friend Irene. I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I won't be back for a few days, so I leave you with a Friday Five to tide you over.

Friday Five:
1. Do you sing in the shower?
2. Do you read the paper on-line or on paper?
3. Who was your 3rd grade teacher?
4. Did you tight-roll your jeans?
5. What are your feelings about the side pony-tail?

This blog post brought to you by "Friday Five Fridays: early edition"

3 comments:

Scarlet Panda said...

1. Hell, yes. And I sound good.

2. I read them online and on paper.

3. Mrs. Sharp.

4. Hell, yes--in junior high I would not have left the house any other way. And they looked good.

5. The side ponytail is ridiculous.

Squishy Burrito said...

1. Not anymore

2. Online

3. Ms. Petrie (can't remember if she was a Miss, Mrs, or Ms.)

4. Yep

5. Pro (especially when combined with side ponytail on the otherside and put on a 2 1/2 year old)

Anonymous said...

what the heck is this!? a different friday five?! well, i must answer this as well!
1. occasionally, but not that often.
2. neither. i do check the CNN & BBC news online sometimes.
3. uhhh... i don't know.
4. fuck yeah i did! and that was a terrible trend.
5. awesome. i dig pig-tails too. they're hot on girls (no, i'm not a pedaphile i just like cute).