Monday, August 21, 2006

good class!

I have been (very) slowly taking classes towards my initial certification and masters in teaching. During all this time and all these classes I had yet to have one that offered any instruction on teaching or discussion of practical applications for the classroom. That was...until tonight. I have to tell you, I looked at the clock a lot less in this class than any any of my other classes. Now, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy some of my other classes. My writing class (professor notwithstanding) was awesome, Free Speech was pretty cool, and the ed. phylosophy classes were interesting. Non of them, however, really prepared me for anything in the classroom. Judging by tonight, I think things are going to be different this semester, and I am so very excited!

1 comment:

Sweet Cactus said...

Watch out world, fuzzy is motivated!! ;)