Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Goodbye, 2017

Whew, that crap of a year is over. Goodbye, 2017!



okay, so it wasn't all bad. Highlights in pictures:










I helped organized the St. Louis Women's March. It was an incredible learning experience, and so amazing to see how many people turned out for this, and for marches across the world. It also pushed me into more direct activism in my community, and for that I am thankful! #ResitTrump #ResistRacism #Resist!





















I adopted a new cat! Anya is a beautiful and sweet calico. She has yet to realize she is food secure, so no man's plate is safe while she is on the loose, but she is a sweetheart when she's not hunting.




My first trip to the beach. Me and 4 fabulous friends visited Puerto Rico. A trip of many firsts - first real beach vacation, first time paddle boarding, and first trip the a rain forest. It was wonderful.  Sadly, a few months later the catastrophic Hurricane Maria hit.  Half of Puerto Rico is still without power.




Fun times at the farm with the family. Cooper was in heaven :)



















Hiking! This fall was unmatched for it's beautiful colors. It was gorgeous.



No comments: