Thursday, August 18, 2011

modesty


Well, hello 26 foot tall statue of Marilyn Monroe in downtown Chicago. Psst...I think your drawers are showing! So, for this photo we are back in Chicago. My sister, mom and I stumbled upon this, and it is hilarious and random, but also a little awesome. I don't know that I would want to look at it everyday if this was my view from my cubical, but as a tourist, it was pretty funny, made all the more so when I went around to the back and saw the detail on her panties.

4 comments:

Squishy Burrito said...

Ah the good ol'days when photographers caught celebrities lifting up their dress only to reveal...granny panties.

Anonymous said...

phrases I never thought I'd hear you say... "I went around to the back and saw the detail on her panties." - Poxy

timmotheedoodah said...

that's got to be taller than 26 foot.

Amanda G. said...

From all I've read, it isn't